All Acanthus Cast Stone products far exceed the technical requirements of BS1217:2008, the UKCSA specification for cast stone and NBS clause F22. Regular testing is carried out so please contact us if you would like copies of recent test resultsPerformance
- All Acanthus’ Cast Stone is manufactured to meet or exceed the requirements of BS1217.
- Semi Dry products C35N/mm2.
- Compressive strengths are tested in accordance with BS1217, manufactured and cured in accordance with BS1881 part 116 at 28days old.
- Acanthus Cast Stone has now set a minimum average of 35M/mm2 as our standard, ensuring a dense compacted mix.
- With an integral waterproofer incorporated within the mix, Acanthus Cast Stone achieve the requirements of BS1217 Capillary Absorption Test (CAT) with the average capillary absorption not exceeding 1.0mg/mm2. Test certificates available on request.
- Cills Installation
- Heads Installation
- Window Surrounds Installation
- Georgian Head Support Detail
- Raking Copings Installation
- After Care and Surface Effects
- Pointing and Repair of Semi-Dry Cast Stone
- Typical Test Certificates
- Good Site Practice, Handling & Installation